17316 Solution Architect
Our direct client is one of the Biggest Retail Client. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Solution Architect. This is a Contract to Hire role located in Pleasanton CA.
Provide architecture and design solutions for consumer facing applications pertaining to all activities related to Customer. This includes Customer Data platform, Authentication, Customer Accounts, Customer Preferences, online Registrations for eCommerce and Loyalty sites, various Communication Channels such as SMS/Email/Push Notifications.
- Provide technical leadership in design, development, and testing of business solutions.
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs.
- Work with developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge solutions/technologies onCloud, IoT, mobile, AI/ML, social, Big Data and Digital Marketing Tools.
- Work with Technical Leads to identify and mitigate architectural risks and issues across programs and projects.
- Communicate solution approaches and collaborate with the Enterprise Architect (EA), business and the project team to understand business requirements and strategies, ensurecompleteness of requirements and create suitable software architectures to support those needs.
- Leverage existing and participate in the creation and augmentation of new and existing reusable service components and patterns.
- Define the structure of systems, their interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Ensure Integration Requirements & Designs are supported by standard Safeway Development Patterns and if required augments them if new patterns emerge.
- Ensuring that the solution meets the functional and non-functional requirements approved by the business and design is aligned with the target architecture for the project.
- Ensuring adherence to architecture standards and processes.
- Define and support reusable application components from a business and technology perspective.
- Contributor to application development principles and patterns.
- Drive modular, services-oriented integration and solutionarchitectures with various architecture teams at an enterprise, application and project level.
- Provide coding guidance and technical direction to less experienced staff for highly complex code.
- Provide technical leadership, coach and mentor team members.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 8+ years of hands-on programming experience (Java, J2EE/Spring Web applications – Spring Boot, Spring Webflux,Spring Reactive, Spring Cloud, SOAP and/or REST).
- Significant experience in No SQL database (Cosmos, Mongo, Cassandra) and RDBMS (ORACLE, SQL Server), with expertise in DML, DDL and Query Optimization.
- Significant experience in handling large volume of batch data using ETL technologies (Spark or equivalent tools) and high-frequency data streaming (using Kafka, Storm, etc.)
- Experience with IDaaS solutions , OKTA a plus
- Experience in running apps in public Cloud, capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS).
- Experience in CI/CD processes and tools (PCF, Jenkins, AKS).
- Experience in the e-commerce domain and understanding of Digital Marketing tools and strategies, Personalization, Customer and Communication pertaining to Retail/Grocery industry is highly preferred.
- Significant experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile, Iterative development).
- Strong understanding of design patterns and best practices.
- Strong experience building consumer facing solutions and building applications on the public cloud.
- Strong emphasis on Testing, Quality and Automation.
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security and maintainability of high-volume Internet applications.
- Strong ability to decompose a broad level business requirement into technical implementation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences within and outside of IT (vendors like Salesforce, Google, Adobe).
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: Contract to Hire
- Locations: Pleasanton , CA.
- Preferred W2 candidate
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya Muktamath(Shreya.email@example.com) or call 408- 400- 2300.