17349 – Lead Business Analyst (NetSuite or Salesforce)
Our client is the fastest growing, most widely used student information system, serving tens of millions of students across the globe. They currently have a requirement for a Lead Business Analyst. The location is in Folsom, CA. It’s a Full-Time position.
- Partner with the Manager of Data Governance and the Director of Business Applications to continuously evaluate and execute strategic process improvement initiatives.
- Gather requirements conducting interviews with key stakeholders and users, whiteboarding sessions, in person observation, surveys, and review of available documentation and/or enhancement request tickets.
- Use consultative approach to interpret and understand individual business needs and translate into solutions that balance end-to-end requirements across the business and application functionality.
- Create effective business process documentation and training collateral; provide clear direction to technical staff for application configuration or development components.
- Utilize and enhance standard templates to accurately and concisely capture business process and requirements specifications.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements, verbally or in writing, to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Coordinate, prioritize and manage the status of junior analyst tasks in alignment with established project objectives.
- Review and provide feedback on team deliverables to ensure completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility and conformity to standards.
- Participate and/or lead QA and UAT of delivered solutions to ensure requirements have been met and features optimized.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, accounting, or information systems.
- 5+ years of business analysis or related work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software company or related industry core business process and operations.
- Proven experience with common practice (Six Sigma, TQM, BPR, Lean, BPM, etc.) business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Salesforce and NetSuite user and administration experience preferred.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Full-Time role
- Position location: Folsom, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.