Software Engieer / SDET (17350)
Our client is worldwide leader in manufacturing domain. They have a requirement for a Software Engineer / SDET with experience in C#/ Visual Studio. This 6+ months contract role located in Santa Clara, CA.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining automation frameworks for measurement and test purposes using C# in a process manufacturing environment.
- Implement automation frameworks as plug-ins to existing database systems
- Maintain and update existing automation modules as new features/enhancements are implemented into the system.
- Execute automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary.
- Review automation code to ensure standards and processes are followed, and advises on optimization of code.
- Experience with Visual Studio and C#
- BIG PLUS :Experience working in a manufacturing environment, knowledge about testing instruments ( Sensors, Oscilloscopes, Photodiodes, CCD-Cameras, etc. )
- Local candidates-in-person is required
- Term: contract
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler at firstname.lastname@example.org (408-400-2299)