Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of a Financial Analyst in their Pleasanton, CA facility. This position is a Contract role and needs W2 candidates who are local to bay area to attend an onsite interview.
- Works closely with IT leaders to build FY20 Plan and to understand and provide insights into to monthly operating and financial performance including forecasting trends and results.
- Interprets data and analyzes results to deliver business insights.
- Delivers timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting of client, financial and operational performance metrics.
- Provides ad hoc financial and data analyses and modeling as needed.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of equivalent work-related experience.
- Solid experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Expert level in Excel
- IT Finance experience is a plus.
- 6 months contract
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
- W2 payment term only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308.