17600: Lead Security Analyst
Our client is a discount retail powerhouse based in the East Bay. They are dedicated to continuously improving the technologies used to make their business more efficient. In support of this effort, they have a need for a Lead Security Analyst This position is a contract and will be based out of their Dublin, CA office.
- Interprets information security policies, standards, and other requirements in light of specific internal information systems, and assists with the implementation of these and other information security requirements
- Assists with the documentation of information security incidents as well as the analysis of the circumstances enabling or permitting these same incidents to take place
- Provides in-depth technical advice for investigations of information security incidents including internal frauds, hacker break-ins, and system outages
- Participates in, and acts as a technical leader in, periodic information systems risk assessments including those associated with the development of new or significantly enhanced business applications.
- Develops and periodically refines a data classification system that allows workers to make quick decisions about the procedures they should use to protect information that has been marked with the designations described by this system.
• Five years of Information Technology Security, at least 3 with large enterprise organizations
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
• Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
• Firewalls, VPN, PKI, IPS
• Oracle, MS SQL
• Shell scripting
• Virtualization Security
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract to Hire
- Position location: Dublin, CA
- Local candidates only – must attend onsite interview
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work permit, current location, availability to start). Or you can contact Nina Schindler directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), 408-400-2299 x 123.