Senior IT Project Manager - Commercial Lending Systems
Our client is one of the oldest banks, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Senior IT Project Manager - Commercial Lending Systems. The position is at Hayward-CA office.
The Senior IT Project Manager – Commercial Lending Systems is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project, as well as, the outcome.
Key activities include managing resources, vendors, schedules, and financials and adherence to PMO standards. This also includes management of Vendor SOW, business process, project risks, project issues, and project change requests to ensure successful and quality on-time delivery.
Experience in commercial leading technology solutions is required with a firm understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
The role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as, the ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with business partners, project team members, and vendors.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to close for one or more initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related activities to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Timely reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project team meetings
- Provide escalation and status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
- Manage project scope, changes, risks and issues
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication (verbal, email, presentation)
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, while adhering to their individual responsibilities and project milestones
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- A proven track record of leading and managing complicated technical product releases for clients in financial services industry across multiple platforms
- Manage large-scale and multi-track projects that cross many departments of a business
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization and with external vendors and partners
- Experience in managing in Scrum Agile development best practices of product development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math or similar
- Required 2+ year experience in the commercial lending LOS (ideally nCino, Salesforce.com preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of successfully progressive direct project management experience
- Proven ability to manage and deliver on complex technology projects
- Producing various types of project progress and status reports
- 10 or more years of professional IT experience in large scale, distributed environment with hands on experience in multiple technologies
- 4+ years' experience in financial services; or a similar regulated industry
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers while adhering to project milestones
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to changing and competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Project
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: Hayward- CA .
- Preferred W2 candidate
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked among the top 5 in assets among US banks and are consistently named as one of the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Shreya (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2300.