Data Warehouse Architect - 17655
Our client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of Data Warehouse Architect. This is 12+ months contract located in Las Vegas, CA and needs candidates who can relocate to perform job at the client location. No remote work is possible.
- Designs, implements and supports data warehousing. Implements business rules
- Knowledge of data warehouse end-to-end implementation processes, from business requirement logical modeling, physical database design, ETL, end-user tools, database, SQL, performance tuning.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills with team of persons, and strong leadership with implementation team Experience in data warehouse design and data modeling (both relational and dimensional) and development and maintenance of multi-dimensional data models.
- Understanding of data warehouse Metadata concepts, tools and different data warehouse methodologies.
- Responsible for the ongoing architecture and design of the data warehouse, data mart, and reporting environments.
- Develop strategies for flexibility and scalability, and define the future technical architecture direction for the business intelligence reporting physical environment.
- Defining and documenting the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality.
- Setting or enforcing standards and overall architecture for data warehouse systems.
- Monitoring the data warehousing industry and assisting in establishing the organization's data warehousing strategy and section of strategic warehousing tools and techniques.
- Ability to educate the project teams on the standards and architecture of each component of the data warehouse architecture.
- Design, implementation and support of data warehousing.
- Knowledge of data warehouse end-to-end implementation processes.
- Experience in data warehouse design and data modeling and development and maintenance of multi-dimensional data models.
- Must have at least 2 years in HD Insight Azure Data Factory
- Experience in migration from RDBMS (Teradata preferred) to Azure platform
- Experience with dimensional data modelling and Ralph Kimball approach.
- Extensive experience in building and designing large-scale distributed applications
· 12+ months contract
· Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299