17656 - ETL Lead
Our client is one of the biggest Hospitality company, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for an ETL Lead. The position is at their Vegas office.
- Lead and support ETL design sessions with other team members. Insure user requirements are complete and design meets customer requirements.
- Must have at least 1.5 years of experience with Azure ADF
- Should have migration experience from RDBMS to Azure platform
- Lead and facilitate design, code, unit test review sessions required by the project team.
- Oversee development of project plans, including requirements and level of effort (LOE).
- Coordinate and develop process automation, job scheduling, testing and defect analysis.
- Remain current on new ETL techniques and methodologies and communicate trends and opportunities to management and other developers as needed.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: Vegas- NV .
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you Feel free to email Nina Schindler at firstname.lastname@example.org / 408-400-9922