17684 - Senior Software Engineer
Our client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of Senior Software Engineer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, CA and needs candidates who can relocate for the job and can come for the onsite interview. No remote work is possible.
- Partner with Product Management to build great customer experiences.
- Work with technology leadership to identify and implement new technologies and techniques that can improve our overall platform performance and ultimate customer experience.
- Manage consistency, reliability, supportability and observability across our services.
- Effectively communicate to pull people together and enable them to find solutions to challenges they encounter.
- Analyze product tradeoffs and deliver simple and intuitive products that just work.
- Six years of experience delivering commercial cloud and backend software products and services at enterprise to internet scale or experience in a related area.
- Previous experience with software development in a production environment (java/C++/other).
- Strong understanding of all software layers including UI, service, data store and communication layers.
- The full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of the state of technology to inform the technical design, development and standards across the software platform
- Previous experience with distributed computing, enterprise-wide systems, agile-based development, Scrum, Kanban or other agile methodology and experience working in a DevOps culture and with distributed teams.
- Previous experience in building AWS or Azure services.
- Previous experience in building ecommerce application(s).
- Familiarity with payment industry and trending
- Familiarity with digital wallets and digital currency
- Familiarity with loyalty programs
- Permanent Role
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Mani Maganti (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2304