Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – 17714
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Senior Quality Engineer. This is a Permanent role in Las Vegas, Nevada.
· Proven experience of leading and mentoring teams specific to QA / test engineering.
· DevSecOPs experience, engage CI tools in the build / deploy pipelines
· Working knowledge of StatusPage.IO
· Working knowledge of OpsGenie
· Synthetic Monitoring experience, tools such as AppDynamics, Spectrum
· Skillful with Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, etc)
· Experience with Azure DB/DW preferred, Kusto especially.
· Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
· Advanced Power BI user
· AWS and Azure – Cloud Metrics knowledge
· In-depth understanding of Machine Learning algorithms (Regression, Classification, Clustering, ANN, CNN, and RNN) with the ability to write code in Python or R and implement.
· Must have API automation as a primary core skill using any scripting language of choice. (Java or Python)
· Machine Learning: 2 years (Required), Python or R: 2 years (Required)
· Build dashboards for reliability KPI’s using Power BI, Tableau, Grafana
· Experience in Azure Data Warehouse and analytics on OLTP Streaming data using Kusto is preferred.
· Experience in Azure ADF and ADB in setting up ETL Pipelines from different data sources
· Must have agile software delivery experience, integration of CI-CD tools with performance testing
· Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator that can lead technical triage in ad-hoc situations
· Experience maintaining source code in a repo (ex: Git) and understanding of CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Azure DevOps
Full time Permanent role
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2291.