Project Manager/ PM Consultant - 17742
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Project Manager/ PM Consultant for a contract position in Pleasanton, CA.
This person will provide project, program, and resource management support. Provides support to program/projects and activities. Coordinates and monitors functional area activities, compiles and prepares information, and interfaces and communicates frequently with employees, management.
- Strong project coordinator skills - manage meetings, prepare and/or edit meeting minutes and deliverables, meeting agendas, knowledge link folders, maintenance calendar, etc.
- Experience with implementing process improvement initiatives. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks.
- A self-starter, motivated, and organized individual who works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment. Strong customer focus with excellent customer service.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and ensure adherence to meeting multiple deadlines.
- Project plans creation & managing them for execution
- Weekly meetings to review project plans
- Templatize the plans for upcoming acquisitions
- Playbook creation with help from team
- PMO confluence page creation
- 3-6 months Contract
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291to know more.