Data Engineer - 17777
Our client is leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together. They have a requirement for a Data Engineer to work in their San Francisco, CA facility. This is a long-term contract role.
- The Data Engineer is responsible for designing and developing robust, scalable solutions for collecting, analyzing large data sets, creating and maintaining data pipelines, data structures and reports.
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered; and tie application telemetry to transactional data model.
- Design, build and manage data marts to satisfy our growing data needs.
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to internal customers
- Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable teams to consume and understand data faster
- Use your expert coding skills across several languages like SQL, Python and Java to support analysts and data scientists
- Interface with internal data consumers to understand data needs
- 5+ years of Python or Java development experience is necessary;
- 5+ years of SQL (Oracle, AWS Redshift, Hive, etc.) experience is required, No-SQL experience is a plus;
- Experience in custom or structured (i.e. Informatica / Talend / Pentaho) ETL design, implementation and maintenance;
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data processing systems
- Experience working with either a Map Reduce or MPP system on any size/scale
- Experience working with visualization tools like Tableau or MicroStrategy
Job Type: Contract – C2C / W2
Location: San Francisco, CA (Local candidates only)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interesting to Apply:
Feel free to email Anjali Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2291 to know more.