17792 - ETL / Datastage Consultant
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently trying to fulfill an urgent role for the ETL / Datastage Consultant . This position is Contract and located in Phoenix, AZ,
- Interfaces with key Technical Managers, Developers, and Build Experts in order to understand the technology requested and the business complexities as they relate to IT requirements Determine and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Support and uphold Architecture/Design standards. Design, develop and deliver / implement data solutions to include: architecture design, proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging, design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques.
- Design and engineer across multiple platform types. Example – DB2, UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, BI Tools, ETL, CDC and application servers.
- Accountable for components of the overall Data management and engineering, Data Integration, Information system including software installation, configuration and administration and performance evaluation and enhancements.
- Engineer physical design of data, sub systems, data integration and overall solution of each domain.
- Test and debug Software including SQLs and infrastructure components.
- Develop and execute scripting as a way to improve or enhance systems or subsystem operational efficiency.
- Keep abreast of hardware and software developments, including theory and technique. Assure quality, security and compliance requirement are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Modify, install and prepare technical documentation for system software applications.
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software problems and performs problem resolution.
- Create documentation and user support guides. Uphold and support documentation standards, procedures and approval hierarchies
- Position location: Phoenix, AZ
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 669-454-3533 ext 0123.