PowerBI Developer- 17800
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced PowerBi Developer for their Enterprise Business Intelligence Program.
This position is contract role at Phoenix, AZ location.
- Our Enterprise Business Intelligence team has an immediate contract need for a Senior Power BI Developer who will be responsible for designing, building, deploying, administrating and supporting Power BI solutions.
- The primary responsibility of the business intelligence developer is to develop analytical models in Power BI and Analysis Services to support reporting and visualization solutions with Power BI. Additionally, the developer will also contribute to Power BI report and dashboard development activities.
- Power BI administration and general support. Power BI reports development. Power BI premium capacity administration and monitoring. Power BI gateway server’s administration. Power BI Security (Object level and Data Level) using Ad groups and database tables.
- Assist with building best practice guidelines and governance model. Work with different development teams, review power bi reports, find problem causing dashboards/reports/datasets, troubleshoot issues, provide insights and recommendations on best practices and performance improvements. Work with office 365 team and Infra teams to implement new features and functionalities in Power BI eco system.
- Power BI administration and general support. Power BI reports development. Power BI premium capacity administration and monitoring. Power BI gateway server’s administration.
- Experience wit Databases: Teradata, Oracle Exadata, DB2, Snowflake,ADLS Gen 2, SQL Server (2005/2008/2008 R2/2012) is needed.
- Hands on experience with T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, Power BI, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE 12c)
- Experience with reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract
- Position location: Phoenix, AZ
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying:
Feel free to contact Shreya at 408-400-2230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org