Java Backend Developer
Our client is one of largest Professional Services Company. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. Come help build on these strengths! They are currently in need of a Java back End developer with strong development skills. This is a 12 months contract opportunity located at Denver, CO.
- 7-11 years related work experience.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles.
- Experience defining RESTful APIs and developing RESTful Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (including Spring Data, Spring Security, and Spring Boot).
- Practical experience with NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MongoDB, Redis).
- Practical experience with relational database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Working knowledge of utilizing and administering Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools for software development (e.g. Git, Subversion).
- Experience building applications based on microservices architecture is a plus.
- Experience using Java 8 Generics, Lambda Expressions, and Streams are plusses.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, or Netflix OSS are all plusses.
- Experience in the content delivery space (either ad delivery of VOD delivery) and especially with complicated systems solving for content processing and delivery workflows at scale is a major plus. Experience with Google DFP and Freewheel APIs are plusses.
- Experience with systems solving for IP based video at scale is a major plus (e.g. streaming, HLS, HDS, DASH, MSS, IPTV, MP4).
- Full stack experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows.
- Current or recent past Comcast experience is a plus.
- Experienced with the Agile/Scrum development model using Agile tools (e.g. Jira, Rally).
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract – 12 months
- Denver, CO
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Mani at email@example.com or call 408-400-2304.