17854 - QE Automation Lead
Our direct client is a workers' compensation. They are currently trying to fulfill an QE Automation Lead role. This position is the 6+ months contract and located in Pleasanton, California.
• 10+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience in developing Automation Scripts
• 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java.
• Strong experience with Guidewire software
• Strong experience with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber-JVM, Mocha, Chai, Gherkin best practices.
• Experience with API testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured & Jersey JAX-RS. Added advantage skills were SOAPUI, Tosca, Apigee, Jmeter, Assertible, and Karate DSL.
• Experience with JIRA & XRAY API level implementations. Knowledge of Defect Management process in HP ALM & JIRA.TestRail and Zephyr is an added advantage skillset.
• Experience with Mobile Test Automation (Appium & Android SDK) including any of integration solutions such as Browserstack, Saucelabs, Perfecto, and Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
• Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
• Experience with version control tools (TFS, GIT or SVN)
• Working knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques and frameworks such as Tensorflow, CNTK, Cafee, Theano, Keras, Torch including Security & Performance testing tools.
• W2 candidates only
• Contract to Hire
• Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. Benefits offered to our employees include: Medical Insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K Plan, Paid Sick Time Off
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299. / 408-439-4900- Ext 123.