Data Scientist - 17953
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Data Scientist in there Pleasanton, CA facility.
This position is contract to hire role at Pleasanton, CA location.
- You will be responsible for identifying and providing solutions and tooling built on predictive modeling, machine learning algorithms that satisfy various business needs
- Use machine learning algorithms to generate customer behavior segmentation, to build recommendation engines and deliver personalized user experience on ecommerce website and loyalty mobile app
- Apply predictive modeling techniques and survival models to forecast various demands for operations and to deploy real time learning algorithms to optimize the forecasts
- Extract insights and scale sentiment analysis from comments and other forms of feedbacks using Natural Language Processing. Develop adaptable NLP solutions including text categorization, domain classification, event detection, and topic modeling
- Design experiments and deliver A/B Testing analysis to improve customer experience in physical store and on digital platforms
- 7+ years of industry experience in applying data science and modeling methodologies: regression model, survival model, ensemble modeling, NLP, recommendation algorithm, clustering, deep learning algorithm, experimental design (Multivariate/A-B testing) and nonparametric Bayesian modeling etc.
- 5+ years of experience and proficiency in Python and/or Spark-ML
- 5+ years of SQL development skills writing complex queries, transforming data, mining structured and unstructured data.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building data science solutions and production-ready systems on big data platforms such as Snowflake, Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with Snowflake, Azure Databricks is a strong plus
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to hire
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA (Local candidates only)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying:
Feel free to contact Anjali Srivastava at 408-400-2291or email at Anjali.email@example.com