18031 - Senior Web AEM Developer
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They have an opening for a Senior Web AEM Developer. This position is a long-term contract and located in Pleasanton, California.
We are seeking a Senior Web AEM Developer that thrives in the UI/UX landscape, be able to create responsive web-based applications that delight consumers and operate efficiently in a large-scale environment.
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools -- Adobe AEM and existing designs.
- Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Analyze problems outlined by Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Familiarity with backend service layer integration (authentication/3rd party feeds) using Ajax, REST API.
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Content Management Systems.
- Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web applications
- Well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space.
- Familiar with UI unit testing and performance testing tools.
- Familiar with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools, SVN or similar source code management systems.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile).
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 669-454-3533