BI Developer (Sales Analytics) - 18040
Our client’s company was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Their SaaS platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analyzing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. They are now considered the leaders in a space they helped to create, they’re Sequoia backed, and growing like crazy, doubling in size every 12 months.
They are now looking for a BI Developer to join their amazing team in San Mateo, CA for a 6 months contract
- for a driven, hands-on, and business-minded individual with a strong functional and technical foundation in BI platforms to partner with the lines of business and provide technical expertise in the design and development of reporting/analytics solutions. The BI Developer will be able to utilize his/her creativity and innovation to develop new ?BI solutions to help business teams get real-time insights and make data-driven decisions.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in complex reporting/analytics/dashboards solution ?designing, developing, implementing and maintaining ?in Tableau
- 2+ years of using databases/data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, SQL Server, or similar to build and maintain data models/queries/views
- 1+ years of working with data from SaaS business applications like Salesforce, Netsuite, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience with translating business requirements into technical/functional solution designs, and implementing such solutions
- Develop reports, dashboards and other BI solutions to meet business requirements
- Design and develop reporting solutions by leveraging ETL, data modeling, data visualization best practices
- Intelligently interpret business needs to gather and document required reporting & analytics requirements for data model creation across multiple business functions
- Design and manage data models in data warehouse platform to enable efficient data consolidation, validation and visualization
- Communicate new features, enhancements and updates to user teams. Provide user support, training, documentation, and troubleshooting
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 6+ months Contract position
- Locals only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. You should also feel free to email Anjali Srivastava – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (669) – 467 - 2486