Sr. Systems Engineer – Windows - JO#: 18069
This client is an American corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. Their spirit of innovation and laser focus on their niche allows this company to be both nimble and aggressive.
They are currently looking for Sr. Systems Engineer - Windows.
- Create, troubleshoot, and support PowerShell scripts
- Windows server backups and scheduled jobs
- Support New Windows Server provisioning and de-provisioning
- Update and manage documentation as necessary.
- Provide Root cause analysis to production outages as required
- Support Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Administer VMware and AHV
- Administer Windows Servers and support day to day operations
- Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol is required.
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
- Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Support other areas of technology supported by Server team (Exchange, Azure, Proofpoint, and Single-Sign on – Okta, Logic Monitor, and SCCM).
- Windows Server patching, monitoring and alerting
- 5 years + of experience in supporting Windows
- Windows server 2008 and above
- Power Shell Scripting level 5 or above
- Microsoft Certifications – MCSE 2012r2 or above
- Familiarity with Commvault, McAfee, Netscaler, etc. is a huge plus.
- Experience with Exchange 2012 and above, O365 Azure is a huge plus.
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please feel free to contact Anjali Srivastava (email@example.com) or call at (669) – 467-2486