18071 - Sr. TrackWise System Analyst.
Our client is well-known medical device domain company . They have an opening for a Sr. TrackWise System Analyst. This position is a long-term contract and located in Sunnyvale, California.
Consultant will be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing software solutions. This will include working with process owners to identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop software solutions to support process effectiveness and efficiencies. Individual will also be accountable for managing projects and software throughout their respective lifecycles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Directly participate in the analysis, configuration, modifying and implementation of IT Business Systems
• Demonstrate good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve system issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems
• Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes and business requests, and recommend solutions using system standards and best practices
• Conduct analysis of system specifications, configurations and develop appropriate documentation
• Create detailed specifications and process flows to provide direction to application developers
• Perform solution designing, requirements definition, functional design, testing and implementation of IT solutions
• Support, assist and train the users on new modified system configurations highlighting the impact on business processes
• Maintain IT Business system integrity and application notes, system upgrades, changes, and user updates
• Work closely with onsite team, off shore team, managers and executives to ensure the release of high quality solutions
• Comply with regulatory and change control requirements and processes
• Minimum 8 years of TrackWise System Analysis experience
• Perform business requirements gathering, requirements analysis, business system design, installation, configuration, user testing and validation support of TrackWise based applications
• Create workflows, Business rules, TWC automation, Notifications and Migrate updates
• Create TrackWise WebServices (Search/Populate/Transfer) using OWS/IWS.
• Create and Implement Crystal Reports
• Experience in Medical Device manufacturing industry and systems regulations (21 CFR Part 11, GxP, GAMP, etc.)
• Knowledge and good understanding of CAPA and Complaints processes
• Exposure to integration with SAP systems preferred
• Experience on TrackWise Quality View is preferred
• Experience working with business end users, gathering requirements and building detailed functional design specifications
- Position location: Sunnayvle, CA
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299